Friday, April 9, 2010

Lighter Food

My last post was heavy food for thought, so I thought I'd just post two delicious RAW recipes I made recently, no dehydrator required:

Avocado & Banana Dip sounds bizarre, but it's delicious!
In a food processor, blend together 1 avocado, 1 banana, a pinch of cinnamon, and some lemon juice to taste. Dip either fresh fruit or carrot sticks. I had it with fresh strawberries: delicious!

Spicy Zucchini Dip I didn't know zucchini could be eaten raw...
In a food processor, blend together two medium zucchini, 1/4 cup tahini paste, 1/4 cup olive oil, two garlic cloves, and chili powder to taste.

1 comment:

  1. Just a little note: I'm planning on starting to take actual photos of the food I make, so I'll post that next time instead of the generic food pictures. I just thought visuals would be enticing!

    ReplyDelete