Monday, May 23, 2011

Revival

Tree Sisters is back in its third reincarnation! This past January, I was fortunate enough to have the time to go to Egbert, Ontario to do a 10-day silent meditation. The Vipassana meditation was a challenge. Through stillness and mental concentration, I faced many unpleasant, and pleasant sensations as memories of days gone by filled my consciousness. It was a journey, no doubt. The most precious gift of the whole experience was the people I met, and got to speak to, on the final day of meditation. The three women I connected with are an inspiration. We've decided to use the medium of internet blogging to keep in touch with one another, and our inner pulses that connect use to the primal current of life: the river under the river. Let's see where the flow will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment